Thursday, March 20, 2014

Panama Canal

I'm really pleased with the way things are feeling in my golf game. I still hit a few loose shots and wasn't nearly good enough with my putter in Thursday's opening round in Panama, but I am finally feeling like myself again mentally. I posted a first-round score of 72 (+2), but I'm too happy with the way my game and my practice are feeling to let that result get me down. Great things are coming very soon! 
 
The real highlight on Thursday was dinner at the Panama Canal. I didn't get to tour the museum because it closed before I got there, but I watched ships pass through the Miraflores Locks, and it was really cool. Here are a couple pictures that show the change in water level and one picture of boats going opposite directions in the Canal. 




Thank you for following me. Keep it here for good reports from Panama the next few days. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...