Friday, March 21, 2014

Quick Post from the Mayhem

I'll write more tomorrow as I travel back to the States, but I just wanted to give a quick report from my short stay in Panama. My results were awful! I birdied the first hole of the tournament, and then was eight over par without a single birdie over the next 35 holes. Those are the facts, and they leave me with that terrible feeling of a weekend off from this tournament. I'm can honestly say, however, that I am thrilled with how this week has gone. I've had my very best practice of the year, and though the on-course results weren't even close to good, I feel great about my game. I'll give more analysis from this event and speak to what's coming next in a more-detailed post tomorrow, but for now just know that I'm feeling great despite the bum scores this week. Thank you for keeping up with me and for your support!

1 comment:

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...