Monday, July 21, 2014

That Lovin' Feeling

My long-time coach as I've grown up in golf, the great Bobby Bray, always calls it "that lovin' feeling" when I get my swing grooving and am hitting the ball really well. I don't know that I've quite found that just yet, but I can honestly say that I've got that lovin' feeling back with my practice routine and my approach to my golf game. For the second consecutive week, I completed all of my Map Goals, and I'm flying to Canada already knowing I'm going to do it again this week. Focused and disciplined preparation is my formula for success. As I have done my work over the past couple of weeks, I can feel my belief returning. My game is definitely improving a lot right now, but that belief is even more important. I truly believe that my preparation routine will help me be one of the best players in the world. I've got that lovin' feeling back with my work, and I think I'm pretty close to getting it back with my game as well! 

As I said earlier, I am on my way to Montreal, Canada, for the RBC Canadian Open. I am excited to see a brand new place (to me!) in the world and to continue following my process. I know I'm going to have a great week in Canada. Keep it here for updates and a picture or two. Thank you for supporting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...