Saturday, March 14, 2015

Brasil Championship Saturday

I don't have time to write much of a post because I have to get up very very early to go finish the third round. Saturday was a great day, though. After birdieing four of my first five holes in the second round on Friday, I played the final 13 holes of round two on Saturday morning. I played some of the best golf I have ever played and ended up carding a bogey-free, nine-under-par round of 62. I also played the first 13 holes of round three in the afternoon. I hit some squirrelly shots early in the round, but have really settled down nicely and have been striking the ball beautifully since the fifth hole. I don't have a lot to show for it, but I just birdied the par-3 12th hole to get to one under par for the round before play was suspended for the day. We are scheduled to re-start at 6:45 a.m., so I need to get to bed! I'm really excited about the way I'm playing and to be in contention. I am going to keep having fun and playing one shot at a time tomorrow! Come back for a report sometime soon. Thank you for keeping up with me!

5 comments:

  1. Congratuons Peter- very nice tough finish. That was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Peter. Phenomenal tournament.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats man, what a tournament! I knew it was coming because you knew it was coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were a star on Golf Channel Morning Drive today!! And your caddie looks so happy!'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the win! I've enjoyed reading your blog and following your preparations.

    ReplyDelete

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...