Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Ready in Utah

Utah sure is a beautiful place. The mountians have me feeling at home, and I have really enjoyed two days of great preparation for the Web.com Tour's Utah Championship. Though this is a long-time event on the tour, it is being hosted at a new site this year. The course is called Thanksgiving Point. It is a nice track and a good test. I feel very good about the work that I have put in lately, and I am ready heading into the event. I am going to trust my process and enjoy myself out in the beautiful setting this week. It is going to be a great tournament. Thank you for following me, and keep it here for updates after the rounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...