Thursday, March 24, 2016

Dear Peter:

Don't worry; have fun; play with Freedom!

Sincerely,

Peter

:)

It's go time in Puerto Rico. I've actually focused more on rest than on practice over the past five days, and though I don't like to do that often, I think it has been good for me. I am very excited to play this week. I remember the course pretty well from two years ago when I played here, and I'm ready to get out there and play my game.

Keep it here for an update or two from the tournament. Thank you for following and supporting me!

1 comment:

  1. I see that you made eight birdies for the two rounds -- just gotta find a way to minimize those over par holes.

    ReplyDelete

New Blog Site

Hi everyone! Thank you for continuing to try to keep up with me. As you might have noticed, I've not been updating this blog at all late...